CSR owner discussion forum
Open forum to discuss all matters relating to Caterham CSRs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
BlogsBlogs    My BlogWeblogs News

CSR 260 For Sale (in US)

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CSR owner discussion forum Forum Index -> -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuckyDawg
Driving God

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:50 am    Post subject: CSR 260 For Sale (in US) If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

2012 CSR 260 Dark Amethyst (purple) with Champagne Pearl (gold) bonnet and nose stripe. Six speed close ratio trans, leather seats and tunnel, weather package, carbon fiber dash, quick release Momo steering wheel, Sabelt six point harnesses, Softbits half hood and fitted luggage, 8600 miles, wide angle mirror, aero fuel cap, new Optima battery, 3M film on front. $60,000 (US).

Please message me if interested.
LuckyDawg
Driving God

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:47 am    Post subject: My CSR Gets A Reprieve If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Last week wife and I looked at each other and realized that selling our CSR would be a huge mistake. Thankfiul we realized this brief moment of idiocy before the car sold. Instead we will make some changes to the garage so a four post lift will fit. This will allow three cars to fit into a two car space.
sopi
Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

good decision Very Happy
sopi
Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

good decision Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CSR owner discussion forum Forum Index -> -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: