CSR owner discussion forum
Open forum to discuss all matters relating to Caterham CSRs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
BlogsBlogs    My BlogWeblogs News

Rear tyres for sale

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CSR owner discussion forum Forum Index -> -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Searider
Lewis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Rear tyres for sale If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Just before i sold my CSR, I bought a pair of rear tyres to put onto some 3 piece alloys, which only did around 500 rather gentle miles. The new owner didn't want the alloys or tyres, so they are now surplus to requirement.

I guess the tyres might be of more use than a set of 3 piece alloys, so if anyone wants a pair of correct CR500 245/40/15 with minimal wear, I would start bargaining at around £100?

I would love to sell a set of black 3 piece alloys too of course, so if anyone wants pictures, let me know. Pricewise around £950 would do it?
Searider
Lewis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

The tyres have been sold but the wheels are still available, pm me for some pictures. The offsets are all CSR correct.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CSR owner discussion forum Forum Index -> -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: